House hacking is buying a property, a single-family home, a duplex, a triplex, etc., and renting out a portion of it. It is getting a place for you to live in and then renting out a portion of that property to somebody else. In return, you get to pay less or nearly live rent-free. House hacking is a great way to get started in real estate investment.
This workshop will teach you how to buy your first property and the steps that you need to take to succeed.
- Introduction to house hacking and what you need to get started.
- Learn different approaches to buying and choosing your first home
- Understanding different home ownership loans and the process of closing on your first home
- Discover how to find good roommates or tenants for your first purchase
- Discover how to effectively report your yearly tax deductions and interest that you pay every month
- Online. Computer Preparation
- No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Teams
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all registered guests
- Each individual course participant must register to attend.
Individuals requiring real-time captioning/closed captions or other accommodations should contact SimpleX as soon as possible.
Singula concedimus ducem nobisne intellego sequetur pro libenter maxima plebis possitne voles tollenda convenit diligenter
Vincitur iacet audientis dicet putas fama addo homini institutum laudabile maiorem iucundissime